Question: Consider the following statements:
(a) India and European Union have adopted aRoadmap 2025 towards a global partnership.
(b) EU is India’s largest trading partner.
Of the above correct statement/s is/are:
(a) Only 1
(b) Only 2
(c) Both 1&2
(d) None of the above
- The 15th Summit between India and the European Union (EU) was held in virtual format on 15th July 2020.
- India was represented by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The EU was represented by Charles Michel, President of the European Council, and Ursula von der Leyen, President of the European Commission.
Summary Of 15th Affair Women S Murder Club By James Patterson Trivia Quiz Book For Fans Author: Whizbooks ISBN: Genre: Reference File Size: 85. 82 MB Format: PDF, ePub, Docs Download: 934 Read: 363. Loksatta epaper Free PDF Download. July 5, 2021 by Mr.DropOut. Loksatta epaper is a Marathi daily newspaper in Maharashtra, India. It’s published by The Indian Express Group and has been launched on 14 January 1948. Loksatta epaper Free PDF Download. Question: Consider the following statements:(a) India and European Union have adopted aRoadmap 2025 towards a global partnership.(b) EU is India’s largest trading partner.Of the above correct statement/s is/are:(a) Only 1(b) Only 2(c) Both 1&2(d) None of the aboveAnswer: (c)Related facts: The 15th Summit between India and the European Union (EU) was held in virtual format. Current Affairs 15th July 2021 Download PDF Now for Free in India - Check all GK News in English Current General knowledge Current Affairs 15th July 2021. Summary Of 15th Affair Women S Murder Club By James Patterson Trivia Quiz Book For Fans Author: Whizbooks ISBN: Genre: Reference File Size: 85. 82 MB Format: PDF, ePub, Docs Download: 934 Read: 363.
India-EU Strategic Partnership:
- The leaders adopted the “India-EU Strategic Partnership: A Roadmap to 2025” to guide cooperation between India and the EU over the next five years.
- The roadmap covers cooperation over numerous issues such as Foreign Policy, Security, Human rights, Trade and investment, Business & Economy, Climate change and clean energy, Environment, Urban Development, Information and communications technology, Transport, Health and Food Security, Research & Innovation, Artificial Intelligence and Global governance.
- India and EU agreed to establish a regular High Level Dialogue at ministerial level to provide guidance to the bilateral trade and investment relations and to address multilateral issues of mutual interest.
- India and the EU agreed to keep the global trading system open, with the WTO as the bedrock of the rules-based multilateral trading system and to step up cooperation to preserve, strengthen and reform the WTO.
- On 28th June 2007, India and the EU began negotiations on a broad-based Bilateral Trade and Investment Agreement (BTIA) in Brussels, Belgium.
- The negotiations cover Trade in Goods, Trade in Services, Investment, Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures, Technical Barriers to Trade, Trade Remedies, Rules of Origin, Customs and Trade Facilitation, Competition, Trade Defence, Government Procurement, Dispute Settlement, Intellectual Property Rights & Geographical Indications, Sustainable Development.
- However, the talks came to halt in 2013 over differences on market access and movement of professionals.
- The EU is India’s largest trading partner grouping (USA-countrywise), while India is the EU ‘s ninth biggest trading partner.
Civil Nuclear Cooperation:
- Both countries have signed the India-EURATOM Agreement on research and development cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy.
15th Affair Book
15th Affair Book Summary
Defence and Security Cooperation:
- Both sides have launched a maritime security dialogue as part of efforts to expand defence and security cooperation.
- India briefed EU on the situation at the Line of Actual Control, including the June 15 incident in Galwan Valley in which 20 Indian Army personnel were killed in clashes with PLA troops.
- India’s Central Bureau of Investigations and Europol of European Nations have launched negotiations to support law enforcement authorities of India and the Member States of the EU in preventing and combating organised crime and terrorism.
- India-EU adopted a Joint Declaration on Resource Efficiency and Circular Economy.
- A circular economy is an economic system aimed at eliminating waste and the continual use of resources.
- The countries welcomed the upcoming renewal of the India-EU Science and Technology Agreement for another five years.
By-Amar Mani Upadhyay
Download 15th Affair by James Patterson PDF novel free. “15th Affair by James Patterson PDF Download” is an impressive novel that plots a heart-wrenching story for the reader of all ages.
15th Affair by James Patterson PDF Summary
“15th Affair: A Novel” is one the best and most entertaining novels with a very unique and impressive story. James Patterson is the author of this fantastic novel. James is the author of many beautiful novels. His most famous novels are Invisible, Ali Cross, The Black Book, Killer Instinct, The People vs, 1st to Die, The President Is Missing and many fantastic novels. This novel is also a wise, deep, moving epic by an exceptional writer. The author brings her game A and gives us a mind-blowing story. These characters are unique and refreshing. There are fabulous stand-alone set pieces, engaging characters, glorious prose and a soul-stirring look into the various lives of human.
This is an immensely readable novel. The author way of developing the characters is impressive and his characters are well drawn and compelling. It is a unique novel in many ways, and yet, of course, its themes are universal. No doubt this novel is a truly original and unforgettable literary creation. There is no book out there like this, it is pure magic. There’s an old Irish saying that there’s “a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.” Well consider this your lucky day, there is no rainbow needed to find this gem, just head to the download button. You may also like Invisible by James Patterson
Details About 15th Affair by James Patterson PDF
- Novel Title: 15th Affair
- Author: James Patterson
- Genre:Crime Thrillers, Suspense
- Publish Date: 25 February 2016
- Size: 1 MB
- Format: PDF
- Status: Avail for Download
- Price: Free
Download 15th Affair by James Patterson PDF Free
Clicking on the below button will initiate the downloading process of 15th Affair by James Patterson. This book is available in ePub and PDF format with a single click unlimited downloads. Read this beautiful novel and don’t forget to share your views about this in the comment.